Fool’s Paradise at St. Augustine Amphitheatre // St. Augustine, Florida // June 4 and 5, 2022
We are heading back to beautiful St. Augustine, Florida on June 4th and 5th for Fool’s Paradise! A weekend-long extravaganza at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre, our friends Lettuce, Andy Frasco and the U.N., Jennifer Hartswick & Nick Cassarino, and the Isaiah Sharkey Band will all be taking the stage throughout the weekend. (Can we get a hell yeah?!)
Umphrey’s McGee is offering a umVIP enhanced experience two-day ticket, that includes all Fool’s Paradise VIP Festival perks as well as a slew of uniquely umVIP swagger to make the most out of your big weekend out with UM. Check out the offering below, for the most comfortable, baller, St. Augustine concert experience of your life!
Tickets and payment plans will be available through Tickets Today beginning Thursday, March 17th at 10:00 am ET.
Let’s party in St. Augustine!
One two-day VIP pass to Fool’s Paradise includes:
- One (1) GA Pit or one (1) Reserved Seated ticket in Rows 1 or 2 behind the GA Pit (your choice)
- Access to exclusive VIP Deck with a private cash bar
- Discounted beverages
- Private VIP Happy Hour Party
- Fool’s Paradise exclusive merchandise
Plus, exclusive umVIP amenities:
- Access to a second dedicated umVIP Lounge at “the Backyard Stage”
- Gourmet catered food in the umVIP Lounge – Charcuterie (Fri) and a Taco Bar (Sat)
- A private cash bar with discounted beverages in the umVIP Lounge
- Fifteen-min Early Entry to the Main Stage at St. Augustine Amphitheatre each day
- One LE Umphrey’s McGee Merch Item
- One LE Umphrey’s McGee Event Poster, signed by the Band
- One commemorative laminate
- Mp3 Downloads of each Umphrey’s McGee show from Fool’s Paradise
We will also be offering single-day passes for Saturday and Sunday with the same amenities, for $399.00.
(Price is inclusive of all taxes and fees. Available in payment plans through Tickets Today, with the first payment of $172.25 occurring at the time of purchase, and then the three remaining payments of $172.25 each, occurring on 4/1, 4/15, and 5/2.)