Thank you for your patience as we have been hard at work gathering information to make the best decision possible in regards to the Rockjavik shows.
By all indications, Covid is on a steady decline and this week the Icelandic Minister of Health has implemented a multi-level program for easing Covid restrictions in the country. Iceland is on track to lift all Covid restrictions by early March, possibly sooner.
Given those factors and our continued close contact with Harpa management, we have determined the Umphrey’s McGee shows scheduled for March 25 – 27, 2022 will proceed as planned.
As of today, the US is still requiring all passengers to show proof of a negative test for entry. We will post a list of testing options in Reykjavik to ensure you can get tested prior to departure. Currently, the following travel rules apply for flying into Iceland for all visitors, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
We recommend that all attendees take out travel insurance in the unlikely event you need to extend your stay in Iceland.
With Covid restrictions being lifted, Reykjavik bars and restaurants should be operating at full capacity and keeping regular hours. With that news we are excited to announce that TAUK will open up Saturday’s show and Star Kitchen will open up Sunday’s show. Friday night will be An Evening With Umphrey’s McGee. Jen Harstwick will also once again be joining us at Rockjavik. Late night shows will be announced shortly along with ticket and venue information.
We truly appreciate all of the support the UM Family has shown us these past three years. We knew from the beginning these would be very special shows, and the wait has only made us more excited for what the band is going to come with.
Any and all questions regarding the upcoming Rockjavik shows should be sent via the online form at https://umphreys.is/#contact
Thank you as always and we look forward to seeing you all in Iceland in less than two months time!
January 13, 2022
Thank you for your patience as we have tried to navigate our way through this (hopefully) last wave of Covid. Rest assured we are in constant contact with our Icelandic partners and we are hopeful that our shows scheduled for March 25-26-27, 2022 will happen as planned.
– Iceland is being proactive and controlling case numbers by keeping their current event capacity restrictions through February 2. At that point, we will receive the next update from the Icelandic government with regards to being able to hold our shows and will make a final decision. We are in constant contact with our event partners at Harpa and are hopeful – based on current global trends and the Icelandic health authorities – that this latest wave will have run its course by February and we will be getting back to a sense of normalcy. According to most data coming out by health authorities worldwide, we will be on a downward trend in February.
– We are in contact with our friends at IcelandAir and can confirm that in the unlikely case of another postponement, they will extend your flight credits for an additional period to cover travel for the rescheduled dates.
– In the case of postponement, we will find new dates and at that time announce our refund policy if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates.
We have all worked too hard and too long to not have these shows happen. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patience and continued support. Your enjoyment and safety is our highest priority when making these decisions.
June 30, 2021
We are very excited to announce that a very limited amount of Rockjavik three-day passes will be going on sale this Friday (July 2) at 10:00 am CST via the following URL:
For more information, please visit: https://umphreys.is/news/rckjavik-ticket-rerelease-update.
March 25, 2021
Suffice to say, it’s been a hell of a year. As the long-awaited Iceland shows approached last March, we shared your excitement, jitters, and eventual disappointment of being so close to Reykjavik only to get shut down at the finish line.
Today, we are thrilled to announce that in exactly one year, Umphrey’s McGee will take the stage at Harpa. The band will perform in the land of fire and ice, on March 25th, 26th and 27th of 2022. For those of you that stuck with us and held onto your tickets, we cannot thank you enough. Your original tickets will be valid for the new dates, including all umVIP and travel packages.
If you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates and would like to request a refund, you may do so through your original purchase method:
- For PreKindle orders please contact: www.prekindle.com/support/portal
- For Harpa Box Office please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All refund requests must be received by Friday, April 16, 2021.
Stay tuned for information regarding a new on sale date for all available tickets and umVIP packages once all refund requests have been processed. More information also coming regarding support and late-night shows in the coming weeks. Please visit the FAQ at umphreys.is for additional information.
We are encouraged to see the news coming out of Iceland that they have opened up to fully vaccinated travelers, and we feel confident that we’ll once again be able to throw down with our friends, doing what we love most.
Thank you again for your support — it will be worth the wait!