Thank you for your patience as we have tried to navigate our way through this (hopefully) last wave of Covid. Rest assured we are in constant contact with our Icelandic partners and we are hopeful that our shows scheduled for March 25-26-27, 2022 will happen as planned.
– Iceland is being proactive and controlling case numbers by keeping their current event capacity restrictions through February 2. At that point, we will receive the next update from the Icelandic government with regards to being able to hold our shows and will make a final decision. We are in constant contact with our event partners at Harpa and are hopeful – based on current global trends and the Icelandic health authorities – that this latest wave will have run its course by February and we will be getting back to a sense of normalcy. According to most data coming out by health authorities worldwide, we will be on a downward trend in February.
– We are in contact with our friends at IcelandAir and can confirm that in the unlikely case of another postponement, they will extend your flight credits for an additional period to cover travel for the rescheduled dates.
– In the case of postponement, we will find new dates and at that time announce our refund policy if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates.
We have all worked too hard and too long to not have these shows happen. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patience and continued support. Your enjoyment and safety is our highest priority when making these decisions.
June 30, 2021
We are very excited to announce that a very limited amount of Rockjavik three-day passes will be going on sale this Friday (July 2) at 10:00 am CST via the following URL:
For more information, please visit: https://umphreys.is/news/rckjavik-ticket-rerelease-update.
March 25, 2021
Suffice to say, it’s been a hell of a year. As the long-awaited Iceland shows approached last March, we shared your excitement, jitters, and eventual disappointment of being so close to Reykjavik only to get shut down at the finish line.
Today, we are thrilled to announce that in exactly one year, Umphrey’s McGee will take the stage at Harpa. The band will perform in the land of fire and ice, on March 25th, 26th and 27th of 2022. For those of you that stuck with us and held onto your tickets, we cannot thank you enough. Your original tickets will be valid for the new dates, including all umVIP and travel packages.
If you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates and would like to request a refund, you may do so through your original purchase method:
- For PreKindle orders please contact: www.prekindle.com/support/portal
- For Harpa Box Office please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All refund requests must be received by Friday, April 16, 2021.
Stay tuned for information regarding a new on sale date for all available tickets and umVIP packages once all refund requests have been processed. More information also coming regarding support and late-night shows in the coming weeks. Please visit the FAQ at umphreys.is for additional information.
We are encouraged to see the news coming out of Iceland that they have opened up to fully vaccinated travelers, and we feel confident that we’ll once again be able to throw down with our friends, doing what we love most.
Thank you again for your support — it will be worth the wait!