Although all capacity restrictions have been lifted via the latest health order issued by the Denver Department of Public Health, UM will continue to operate at a reduced capacity for the upcoming shows at Red Rocks on June 18th, 19th, and 20th. The limited amount of remaining tickets will be released tomorrow, Friday June 4th, at Noon (12:00 pm) MT.
May 4, 2021
Umphrey’s McGee returns to Red Rocks for three nights on June 18th, 19th, and 20th, 2021. With COVID capacity in flux, we understand the demand for these shows may exceed the available tickets. We want all fans to get a fair shot at tickets without racing the clock or being burned by scalper bots, which is why we are introducing a ticket lottery system for these shows. Three-Day passes and individual night tickets will both be available through the lottery, with Three-Day pass requests to be filled first.
Here is how it will work:
- Submit your request for Three-Day passes or individual nights beginning Wednesday, May 5th at 10:00 am MST thru Friday, May 14th at 12:00 pm MST.
- We will weed out the bots and process all legitimate requests in random order.
- You will be required to pay a $20.00 deposit per ticket requested.
- If randomly selected, the deposit will be applied to your order and your credit card will automatically be charged for the remaining amount.
- If not selected, the deposit will be refunded within 14 days.
- On or before May 20th, we will alert you if you have been selected.
- Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the public on May 21st at 10:00 am MST.
Information regarding ticket prices, viewing sections, accessible viewing and more can be found on the Three-Day page (www.axs.com/series/11684/umphrey-s-mcgee-red-rocks-amphitheatre-2021-tickets) and individual show pages for:
June 18th – www.axs.com/events/401892/umphrey-s-mcgee-6-18-tickets
June 19th – www.axs.com/events/401931/umphrey-s-mcgee-6-19-tickets
June 20th – www.axs.com/events/401983/umphrey-s-mcgee-6-20-tickets
It goes without saying that we hope to rage the Rocks with as many of you as possible there alongside us. Get those requests in, and we’ll do our best to get as many of them filled as safety allows. The countdown to Red Rocks starts now!
April 14, 2021