This weekend is bound to be a memorable experience for all of us. We have worked hard to create a safe, smart, Covid-compliant venue for two nights of socially distanced rock & roll. But we can’t do it alone and will need everyone’s collective effort to make it a true success.
Please do your part, we’ll do ours, and hopefully we will all be able to do this again sometime soon. Let’s show the world that Umphrey’s fans can rock responsibly, respect and care for each other’s safety, all while having an incredible time.
Let’s be an example to follow!
August 18, 2020
Umphrey’s McGee – At the Drive Inn
Saturday, September 5 and Sunday, September 6, 2020
Doors: 6:00 pm
Show: 7:30 pm
It is hard to believe it has been over five months since we last hit the stage to share live music with all of you. So it is with excitement that we announce Umphrey’s McGee – At the Drive Inn, two nights of COVID-compliant and socially-distanced rock & roll at SeatGeek Stadium, just outside Chicago in Bridgeview, Illinois.
This drive-in concert experience will be like no other show in UM history. Tickets will include entry and parking for four people per vehicle, along with an adjacent space next to your vehicle for your group to enjoy the show. Unlike traditional concerts, we encourage you to bring chairs, coolers, and more to customize your space for your quaranteam to rock. Much like a traditional UM concert, however, this will be a live, two-set performance with full sound and lighting production.
Given these unique times, it is essential that we all work together to ensure a safe and successful event. We will have a full list of FAQ to assist in answering your questions before the event goes on sale this upcoming Friday at 10:00 am CT.
To address a few key points:
- Tickets will be purchased by car, with up to four people per vehicle.
- Each party may purchase up to two additional add-on tickets if you have a larger vehicle that can safely accommodate more than four people (a seatbelt per passenger is required).
- No oversized vehicles will be allowed, such as full-size vans or RVs.
- Masks will be mandatory anytime a fan is outside of their vehicle. A strict Zero Tolerance policy will be enforced.
- You may bring your own chairs, snacks, and beverages. Please be respectful of those behind you and leave your flag poles, rage sticks, etc. at home.
- Purchased ticket type guarantees your vehicle entry into your assigned parking section; spaces inside each section will be General Admission.
- You must remain in your car or adjoining parking space unless you are moving to or from the restroom. Congregating with others that are not in your pod will not be allowed. Zero tolerance.
- Plan for a designated driver and do not drink and drive. It’s never worth it.
- Check back shortly for a detailed parking map with ticketing tiers.
Section A: $375.96
Section B: $324.67
Section C: $273.38
Passenger Add On: $49.63
(All-in prices, per night, including all taxes and fees)
Tickets go on sale Friday, August 21, at 10:00 am CT.
With your cooperation and adherence to these necessary safety guidelines, we look forward to being able to finally enjoy two nights of UM At the Drive Inn and rock together once again.