You’ve asked, we’ve answered. Headphones & Snowcones will be available for UMBowl V at the historic Capitol Theatre and will be made available starting tomorrow at 1:00 pm CT. Heads up that demand is very high for the limited allotment so don’t delay. The first 20 people to email firstname.lastname@example.org at (or after) 1:00 pm CT and subsequently submit payment will be the chosen few. Best of luck. See you at the big game.
Because you deserve something more. Join us for a live experience like no other as you listen to Umphrey’s McGee via a pristine soundboard mix piped wirelessly to your ears through audiophile quality headphones. Utilizing technology identical to what the band uses, you will be armed with a Sennheiser in-ear monitor wireless pack and high fidelity Audio-Technica headphones, allowing you to experience the sonics of UM in absolutely unparalleled quality.
- A groundbreaking live experience featuring a pristine live audio mix delivered via in-ear monitors & audiophile headphones
- UMLive download of the entire performance (MP3, ALAC, or FLAC)
When and Where?
- 2014 UMBowl V on May 3rd at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, New York
- $50.00 (+ deposit): Includes belt pack & headphone rental, UMLive download of the full show, and one hell of a good time
- Exclusively limited to 20 fans per show
- Because you don’t know what you’re missing
- Because something this good shouldn’t be only be for sound engineers
To sign up, email email@example.com with the quantity you’d like.
The fine print: A credit card authorization of $500.00 will be held up to 72 hours in advance but will only be charged if you walk off with a belt pack and/or headphones or either are returned damaged (or submerged in a 32oz. beer). Credit card hold can last up to 7 days depending on your bank (their decision, not ours). Audio signal is only guaranteed to work within 200 feet of the Front of House soundboard area (but typically works much further). You will receive an email with further details. Prepare to have your mind blown.