The Anthem // Washington, D.C. // Thursday, October 31, 2019
Umphrey’s McGee returns to The Anthem in Washington D.C., for one howling night of Halloween revelry on October 31st, 2019. Throw on your best werewolf, witch, or walrus get-up and join us at the state-of-the-art venue in our capital’s Wharf District for a Halloween-night throw down. We are leaving the mash-ups behind this year and have a festive surprise in store for our Halloween shenanigans.
Upgrade your evening with our umVIP Halloween Party, featuring a private elevated viewing lounge adjacent to front of house for prime rock show enjoyment. A professional photographer will be on hand to capture your costume creativity, so be sure to dress to impress (or frighten, or humor . . . whatever your style), and the winningest get-up will receive a customized merch package following the event. Bonus points for an Umphrey’s-themed costume. umVIP guests will also enjoy early entry, a poster signed by the band, exclusive umVIP merch, and an mp3 download of the show.
Special guests Star Kitchen – the exciting new project comprised of bassist Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits), guitarist Danny Mayer (Eric Krasno Band), Rob Marscher (Addison Groove Project), and drummer Marlon Lewis (Lauryn Hill, John Legend) – will get the party started.
umVIP packages will go on sale Wednesday, June 26th at 10:00 am ET through umphreysmcgee.shop.ticketstoday.com.
umVIP Halloween Party includes:
- One umVIP ticket to see Umphrey’s McGee at The Anthem in Washington D.C.
- Access to a private elevated viewing lounge adjacent to front of house
- Professional photographer available to capture your Halloween look (digital delivery of photos post-event, with a prize for the best costume)
- Early entry and a private entrance
- Signed, limited edition event poster
- Exclusive umVIP merch item
- Commemorative umVIP event laminate
- UMLive mp3 download of the show