Belly Up // Aspen, Colorado // April 3 & 4, 2019
We are going back to Aspen, baby! Umphrey’s McGee will take the stage for two intimate club shows at the one and only Belly Up Aspen on Wednesday, April 3rd and Thursday, April 4th, 2019. umVIP will be in the house, rolling out the red carpet with two nights of rockstar treatment for our guests.
Our one-of-a-kind Aspen experience includes the very best seats, where guests can belly up and enjoy the show from an elevated reserved section. This secured area guarantees the best sight lines in the house, as well as drink servers who will make sure you are well looked after while you rock out.
umVIP guests will be treated to an array of perks, like a pre-show personal photo op with the band, a signed silk-screen poster, soundboard quality audio recordings of both shows, exclusive merch, and more.
Umphrey’s McGee will also play a separately ticketed show on Friday, April 5th at the foot of Buttermilk Mountain as part of The Après weekend-long concert event, which includes our friends The String Cheese Incident.
These packages have sold out.
umVIP Packages include:
- A umVIP ticket to see Umphrey’s McGee at Belly Up Aspen on both April 3rd and the 4th
- Personal pre-show photo op with the band on April 4th (pro shot, digital delivery)
- Access to reserved seating in an elevated section
- Private drink server both nights
- Early entry and private entrance
- Signed, limited edition event poster
- Exclusive umVIP merch item
- Commemorative umVIP event laminate
- MP3 download of both UM shows