Headphones & Snowcones. Because you’re ready for something more. Join us for a live experience like no other as you listen to Umphrey’s McGee via a pristine soundboard mix piped wirelessly to your ears through audiophile quality headphones.
Utilizing technology identical to what the band uses, you will be armed with a Sennheiser in-ear monitor wireless pack and high fidelity Audio-Technica headphones, allowing you to experience the sonics of UM in absolutely unparalleled quality.
- A groundbreaking live experience featuring a pristine live audio mix delivered via in-ear monitors & audiophile headphones
- UMLive download of the performance (MP3, ALAC or FLAC)
- $40.00 (+ $1 credit card hold, unless otherwise noted): Includes belt pack & headphone rental, UMLive download of show and one hell of a good time.
- Because you don’t know what you’re missing
- Because something this good shouldn’t be only be for sound engineers
Where and When:
- 08.30, The Joy Theatre, New Orleans, LA: Sign Up
- 08.31, The Moody Theater, Austin, TX: Sign Up
- 09.01, House of Blues, Dallas, TX: Sign Up
- 10.04, CrossroadsKC, Kansas, City, MO: Sign Up
- 10.05, The Sylvee, Madison, WI: Sign Up
- 10.06, Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL: Sign Up
- 10.11, The Fillmore, Charlotte, NC: Sign Up
- 10.12, Red Hat Amphitheater, Raleigh, NC: Sign Up
- 10.13, MECU Pavilion, Baltimore, MD: Sign Up
- 10.14, The Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY: Sign Up
- 10.18, The Canopy Club, Urbana, IL: Sign Up
- 10.19, Palace Theatre, St. Paul, MN: Sign Up
- 10.20, Palace Theatre, St. Paul, MN: Sign Up
- 12.28, The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA: Sign Up
- 12.29, The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA: Sign Up
- 12.30, The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA: Sign Up
- 12.31, The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA: Sign Up
Headphone upgrades will now be available the day of the show at the merchandise table, where supplies last.Plan on picking up your headphones at the merchandise booth prior to showtime; all you need is an ID. Please note, we will not be distributing headphones in the event of rain. Refunds will be issued for a rain out.
UPDATE TO THE FINE PRINT: A credit card authorization of $1 will be held up to 72 hours in advance. By signing up, you agree to a $1 deposit being placed on your credit card. In addition you agree to allow UM to charge up to $500 if you return the equipment damaged or do not return the equipment at all. Credit card hold can last up to 7 days depending on your bank. Audio signal is only guaranteed to work within 200 feet of the Front of House soundboard area but typically works even further away. Does not include ticket/admission to show. Listen responsibly, headphones can rock you LOUDLY! You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance. Cancellations within 24 hours of show time or no-shows can not be refunded. Prepare to have your mind blown.