Drive In at the Speedway
Atlanta Motor Speedway
October 9 & 10, 2020
Doors: 5:00 pm (updated)
Shows: 7:30 pm
Umphrey’s McGee is taking our new drive-in concert experience to the Atlanta Motor Speedway on October 9 and 10, 2020. Join us in the flesh, from the comfort and safety of your own vehicle and dedicated hang space, for two nights of COVID-compliant and socially-distanced rock & roll.
Fresh off the heels of the sold out Chicago shows, we are fine-tuning our processes to ensure the concert experience will be even better in Atlanta. Fans will be able to reserve a specific car spot in an interactive seat selection process. Look for audio delay towers, a new and improved merch plan, and extra time between doors and the start of the show to get in, get settled, and get your tailgate on. Unlike traditional concerts, we encourage you to bring chairs, coolers, and more to customize your space for your quaranteam to rock.
Tickets will include entry and parking for up to four people per vehicle, along with an immediately adjacent space for your group to dance and enjoy the show. Please find ticket tier options and the parking map below. Tickets will go on sale Friday, September 18, at 12:00 pm ET.
To address a few key points:
- Each night will consist of a two-set show, with full sound and lighting production.
- Tickets will be purchased by car, with up to four people per vehicle.
- Each party may purchase up to two additional add-on tickets if you have a larger vehicle that can safely accommodate more than four people (one seatbelt per passenger is required).
- Children under 18 are allowed with their legal parent or guardian. Children under 10 are free, but all bodies account for a space in your party. If you choose to bring a child, please recognize people will be enjoying themselves in an adult atmosphere.
- No oversized vehicles will be allowed, such as full-size vans or RVs.
- Masks will be mandatory anytime a fan is outside of their vehicle. A strict Zero Tolerance policy will be enforced.
- You may bring your own chairs, snacks, and beverages. Please be respectful of those behind you and leave your flag poles, rage sticks, etc. at home.
- The purchased ticket type guarantees your vehicle entry into your assigned parking section and into an assigned parking space.
- You must remain in your car or adjoining parking space unless you are moving to or from the restroom or to pick up your merch.
- Congregating with others that are not in your pod will not be allowed. Zero Tolerance.
- Plan for a designated driver, and do not drink and drive. It is never worth it.
- There will be bathrooms at both ends of every row and patrons are asked to only use those restrooms to avoid crowding. Those bathrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
We look forward to seeing you for a safe, smart, and memorable experience in Atlanta. We know that Umphrey’s fans can rock responsibly and respect one another’s safety, all while having an incredible time.
Ticket Tier Options
All-in prices, includes local taxes, all venue and ticketing fees, are as follows.
Front Row: $655.14
Section A: $380.41
Section B: $328.08
Section C: $275.76
Patron Add on: $46.82