Barrel Ride Niagara Falls
October 23, 2014
The Rapids Theatre, Niagara Falls, NY
Breaking: The 2014 fall run kicks off with a umVIP package for two extreme fans of Umphrey’s McGee (best suited for fans with generally poor judgement).
Immediately after the Niagara Falls show at the Rapids Theatre, the adventurous souls will be whisked away on the Umphrey’s tour bus to an undisclosed location to prepare for the ride of their lives!
Repurposing discarded wine barrels from Casa de Browning, the UM crew and band have assembled “Stasik’s Barrel”, a two-man vessel to go over Niagara Falls with Joel Cummins, extreme sports fanatic and most expendable member of the band.
• Meet and Greet including pizza, drinks, & that blue stuff you put your combs in
• Earplugs & Snowcones
• An exclusive peek into the contents of Joel’s Murse
• Limited Edition, Exclusive, Autographed, Organic umVIP mini Stasik barrel figurine
• 24bit FLAC download of the splash
• Unicycle ride from the venue to the Falls
• Last Rites or High Fives from the UMcrew
$49,999.00 for 1 person
Limit 2 packages offered
Second trip not guaranteed (50% deposit due regardless of whether Joel survives)
Props to UM diehard@edgarbc1 for the quality graphics