Headphones & Snowcones
Ever find yourself at a show scouting out the soundboard wondering what the engineer is hearing, wondering what those headphones sound like? Want to find out?
An idea long stewing in the UM incubator is finally coming to fruition. We are pleased to unveil an unparalleled live show experience – a pristine soundboard mix piped wirelessly to your ears through audiophile quality headphones. Forget the silent disco and throw your expectations out the window, this is the real deal. The nuance of every note, the clarity of every lyric, the breath of every space is now yours for the taking.
Utilizing technology identical to what the band uses, you will be armed with a Sennheisser in-ear monitor wireless pack and high fidelity Audio-Technica headphones, allowing you to experience the sonics of Umphrey’s McGee in absolutely unparalleled quality. Prepare to change the way you experience live music.
- A groundbreaking live experience featuring a pristine live audio mix delivered via in-ear monitors & audiophile headphones
- Private viewing/listening area next to the soundboard
- UMLive download of the performance (MP3 or FLAC)
When & Where:
- Join us for the exclusive initial roll out at both the Fox Theatre in Oakland, California on 3/16/13 and Montbleu in Stateline, Nevada on 3/17/13
- 7:45 pm PT
- $40.00 (+deposit): Includes belt pack & headphone rental, private viewing/listening area at the soundboard, and UMLive download of show (MP3 or FLAC)
- Beta test will be exclusively limited to 16 fans
- Because you don’t know what you’re missing
- Because something this good shouldn’t be only be for sound engineers
Headphone reservations begin at 12:00 pm CT on Monday, March 11th. Sign up by emailing your name and phone number to email@example.com. The first 16 fans to email for each night (based on time stamp) will be telephoned for credit card info and registration.
The fine print: A regular ticket to the show is required. A credit card authorization of $500 will be held upon rental but will only be charged if you walk off with a belt pack and/or headphones or either are returned damaged (or submerged in a 32oz. beer). Only headphone customers will be allowed inside the reserved front-of-house area. You are free to leave the reserved section however we only guarantee an uninterrupted audio signal inside said section (for now).
“Who could deny that pull?”
a @soundcaresser production